Even in the age of email, instant messaging and video conferencing, Clearfly realizes how vital voice service is to your business. As a result, we have engineered our services to provide your company with the same level of reliability you have learned to expect from a traditional phone service provider.
Our service level agreements are unparalleled in the voice-over-IP world, thanks to end-to-end control we apply to all the network elements and to the choice of best-of-breed network components and service partners. Even more importantly, the knowledgeable technicians that man our 24/7 Network Operating Center are 100% committed to achieving the highest degree of customer satisfaction.
- Save up to 50% in monthly voice and data costs over traditional solutions
- Speed up ROI by leveraging your telcom investment
- Eliminate long-distance charges
- Scales to fit your company size today and tomorrow
- Create a recurring revenue stream through ongoing commissions
- Upsell your existing customer base with new, high-impact services
- Help your customers take advantage of new technologies
SIP trunking enables VOIP access for your SIP-enabled PBX. SIP trunks are sold per call session and provide all the features of a PRI with the cost savings of VOIP.
- Direct Inward Dial (DID)
- Caller ID
- Automatic routing to an external number if your PBX is offline
Want to bring the cost savings of VOIP to your existing phone system? Clearfly can deliver service in various ways:
- PRI/ISDN (1 to 23 Channels, or combine up to 4 PRI/ISDN)
- Traditional analog lines (FXS)
- CAS/RBS – We can do old school CAS/RBS T1s if that’s what your system needs